The first Saturday before Christmas is always Pigeon Cottage party time – a house packed with friends, family, neighbours, good food, lots of chatter and laughter, the odd glass of wine or three, the team quiz and, for the late-night party animals, the infamous Kümmel Club! I’m always being asked for the recipes so here are the ones already published on the site. Merry Xmas!
- Dunham’s Lincolnshire ham & Autumn Gold Piccalilli
- Rare roast beef with horseradish sauce
- Mr Hubbard’s marinated cocktail sausages
- Pigeon Cottage Party Sausage Rolls
- Fennel and Feta Salad
- Fennel orange and white cabbage slaw
- Celeriac Remoulade
- Smoked salmon with sour cream, cucumber and dill sauce
- Smoked mackerel pâté
- Pigeon Cottage potato salad
- Tomato salad with sherry vinegar dressing
- Red cabbage slaw
- Red rice with feta
- Italian meat selection with figs
- Pâté selection
- Cheese selection with Red Plum Lime and Coriander Chutney
Share, follow, like, enjoy!
- To get the latest #TheFridayRecipe from the Pigeon Cottage Kitchen blog, just add your email address to the subscribe box at the top right-hand column of the website.
- Follow me on twitter @pigeoncottage, on Instagram at Pigeon Cottage Kitchen and the Pigeon Cottage Kitchen page on Facebook.
- Click on the link to get your very own copy of my family recipe book, Whats4teaMum?
Pingback: Christmas @PigeonCottage | Pigeon Cottage Kitchen
Pingback: Merry Christmas from Pigeon Cottage 2022! | Pigeon Cottage Kitchen