It’s almost Christmas! Got it all under control? Well, if you need some helpful tips or extra party food ideas, it could be time to visit the archive. The Pigeon Cottage Kitchen blog will celebrate its 10th anniversary in 2023. With more than 360 tried and tested recipes and top cookery tips to choose from, you’re bound to find plenty of inspiration.
- Pigeon Cottage Xmas party cold table – all the recipes
- Roast goose with all the trimmings
- Pigeon Cottage Kitchen – savoury canapes and party treats
- Christmas dinner without the drama – stress-free preparation tips
- Stuffings worthy of your Christmas dinner!
Well, Christmas recipesI’m off to wrap some presents and make a batch of my favourite Chestnut and chorizo soup for lunch. #TheFridayRecipe will be back in 2023! Happy holidays!
The perfect stocking filler!
If you’re looking for the perfect last-minute Christmas stocking filler gift, why not buy your family and friends a copy of my family recipe collection ‘Whats4teaMum?’ for just £6.99 on amazon?
Share, follow, like, enjoy!
- To get the latest #TheFridayRecipe from the Pigeon Cottage Kitchen blog, just add your email address to the subscribe box at the top right-hand column of the website.
- Follow me on Twitter @pigeoncottage, on Instagram at Pigeon Cottage Kitchen, and the Pigeon Cottage Kitchen page on Facebook.
- Book your one to one cookery coaching session here!