There are a number of recipes for the classic Greek dip, Tyrosalata, but this one pepped up with Dijon mustard by the Berber & Q team is my favourite. It takes minutes to make and is now a firm favourite with family and friends. Sprinkle with a dukkah spice mix and olive oil and serve with sourdough crackers for a cracking start to a BBQ lunch.
- 200g Greek feta cheese
- 150ml crème fraîche
- 1 rounded teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 dessertspoon of dukkah seasoning (I used Sainsbury’s own brand with chickpeas and spices) and extra-virgin olive oil to drizzle over
- Sourdough crackers to serve – I use Peter’s Yard sourdough flatbreads
- Add all the ingredients into a Kitchen Aid or a free-standing bowl with an electric hand whisk and whisk together for a few minutes until smooth and fluffy.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl, top with the dukkah and drizzle with olive oil.
- Refrigerate until you need it and serve with sourdough crackers.
Share, follow, like, enjoy!
- To get the latest #TheFridayRecipe from the Pigeon Cottage Kitchen blog, just add your email address to the subscribe box at the top right-hand column of the website.
- Follow me on twitter @pigeoncottage, on Instagram at Pigeon Cottage Kitchen and the Pigeon Cottage Kitchen page on Facebook.
- Click on the link to get your very own copy of my family recipe book, Whats4teaMum?